Tuesday 30 April 2013

Aylesbury Magistrates Court No.3. 26/4/13. Regina v Colin Deryck Jarvis.


FAO: PFC Ivey & PFC Jennings. Apologies for the hilariously DUFF pic taken of you by the courtroom convict - sorry I mean - by the defendant. The lense of my phone camera was OBVIOUSLY EXACTLY LIKE the courtroom HANDS of Regina's ONLY witness i.e. DIRTY!

I want to openly acknowledge and thank two good and true friends of mine, to whom I am indebted.
 
Aylesbury Magistrates Court No.3. 26/4/13. Regina v Colin Deryck Jarvis.

Jason Jennings - Llanddewi Brefi Ceredigion & Jarratt Jonathan Ivey - Aylesbury Buckinghamshire attended court on my behalf from 09:15 until 15:30. Two true friends. Both of whom are moral, good, decent and honest men.

Neither defence witness was called to give evidence under oath because of the shortcomings and, I would argue, the negligence of the CPS who are the party responsible for bringing me, a totally innocent man, to criminal prosecution at trial.

The CPS's prosecution of me was mucked and rescheduled for 25/6/13 @ Milton Keynes Magistrates Court.

Because of, what can fairly be described as the unprofessional incompetence and lack of due diligence on the part of the CPS and HMCTS listings dept. and through absolutely no fault of ours - the defence team - I am required to impose upon and to inconvenience Jason and Jon for a second time to appear as defence witnesses before Milton Keynes Magistrates Court when the CPS's unconscionable, ill conceived and wholly ill judge prosecution of me recommences in two months time.

Jon, Jason, thank you for standing up next to me and alongside me in my fight to defend myself and uphold my right of: Honest comment, fair comment, free speech and freedom of expression in relation to ALL of the TRUE FACTUAL and ACCURATE content posted within my public social media websites in relation to: BT Group & the Communication Workers Union and the numerous sad, dishonest, deceitful, mendacious, wicked and Godless workplace / trade union place bullies and harassing cowards - identifying applicable BT employees (management operatives & field team operatives) and/or TU officials/members - therein.

Jason, Jon - I owe you both a debt of gratitude.

p.s. Jon, thanks for the excellent, very enjoyable Thursday evening pre-trial social.(...me belly full man!)

No comments:

Post a Comment