Wednesday 3 April 2013




FAKE FAITH IS IMPOSSIBLE - REPEATED FOR CLARITY - IMPOSSIBLE, TO HIDE, TO CONCEAL OR TO KEEP SECRET AND HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE WHEN THAT FAKE FAITH IS PRACTICED WITHIN A FREE AND DEMOCRATIC STATE. innit !

FAKE FAITH re: BT employees / CWU members of whom I am very very well acquainted with by virtue of:
(i) the contents of substantial quantities of disclosed employment tribunal documents from respondents to a public employment tribunal claim wherein I was the claimant &
(ii) my many years of empirical first hand knowledge of 'persons' within BT and within the CWU.

The constituent parts of FAKE FAITH practised, sickly, stupidly and comically practised by 'persons' who are VERY WELL known to me, will be discussed and debated within my public social media websites, blogs etc.

POWLIIIIIICE......

2Bcontd...

No comments:

Post a Comment