Wednesday 10 April 2013

BT line managers: ***** ********* & matt gordon - aka - a cotton picker (...but he [m.gordon] doesn't mind. [sic] )

Just some quickie one liners off the top of my head, as references for my future Blogger posts:

(nick) Griffin Ln. HP19 8BP c. 2010. 
One of a number of BME BT employee / CWU member known to me within BTs workplace who habitually and constantly expressed to me the fact of his hatred of and his despising of BT employees line managers ***** ********* and matt gordon, as a result of being made to look a simpleton fool and humiliated by * ********* and m. gordon c. 2006/7/8 within BTs internal formal grievance complaints procedure - on one occasion and for his own sad, self deluded reason presented to me: ...yeah and I told ********* that I'm going to do a degree...(sic)

On being treated to such laughable stupidity by that BME BT employee I did not immediately respond verbally to what had just been said to me. I said to myself ..You fucking stupid, fucking self deluded pizza loving Uncle Tom twat, ********* must have looked at you with pity and amusement and struggled to keep the ridiculing smile off of his face. I actually responded by saying ...What did ********* say to that?

The BME BT employee Uncle Tom replied ...nuffin...(sic) 

Thick, sad, cunt Uncle Tom black persons are deserving of being known and identified to as many of the seven billion people on this planet, as choose to be made aware of such 'tin'g' - 'innit bro'

2Bcontd...

No comments:

Post a Comment