Sunday 3 March 2013

Part 1. BT Contenious Lawyer vs ex BT employee /CWU CC&TV member Colin Jarvis.


I first became aware of this professional lawyer's existence in Oct. 2011, when I received BT's ET3. Following which, up until August 2012, a substantial quantity of electronic and hard copy documents passed between that BT Group legal representative, myself and the Reading Employment Tribunal.

CMD - 3 Feb. 2012. I deliberately arrived at Reading early in order to continue CMD prep before going in to face the Employment Judge before whom I and BT's lawyer had been ordered to appear. When time came to appear before the Employment Judge hearing the CMD - [[the first of seven instances of me appearing before Reading Employment Tribunal Judges. i.e the CMDs, PHRs and Hearing I was the Claimant party to]] - a Secretary to the Tribunal came in and said: Please follow me Mr Jarvis... Behind me I saw the person whom I presumed was the legal representative for both the First Respondent BT Group, and legal representative for the Other (five BT employee) Respondents to my Claim, accompanied by her paralegal. I asked the Secretary to the Tribunal whether that was the Respondent's lawyer?  She relied ...yes. I turned and said, hello and was responded to in kind. Shortly after which the CMD began and battle was joined. 

I was, admittedly, feeling decidedly queasy as I looked at Employment Judge Salter, looked at BTs lawyer and put the question to myself: ...Do you actually know what and who you are taking on Colin and how very unhappy you are making BT & Co. and how fucked off with you BT's white management is? And all because white people in positions of authority and decision making power within BT Group are prepared to do anything and everything it takes - within the confines of BT's in private / confidential / in strictest confidence (bullshit) internal procedures - in order to protect, to defend, to safeguard and to look after: white racist cowards employees / white bullying cowards employees / white harassing cowards employees, lying, dishonest cowards white employees & likewise do anything and everything necessary to protect, to defend, to safeguard and to look after their BT Uncle Tom black person employees? Whilst the likes of the "brave souls" i.e. frightened, fearful, duplicitous hypocrites cowards - those white people, so-called professional(HA!) TU officials inside CWU Wimbledon & those CWU-CC&TV BT employees see no evil hear no evil and do their evil and so show themselves for the type of persons they in truth and in reality are! i.e. manipulated, compliant white BT employees and duplicitous, hypocrites white CWU Wimbledon management< as in B Hayes, S Sapper and Co. 

[ As demonstrated by BT Group's total resistance to your claim and BT Group's white management's eager and willing help and assistance freely given to the five white BT employee Other Respondents by affording those five white BT employees legal advise and representation to resist the individual claims I had served on each white BT employee separately. ]

The answer came back immediately - Yes. I am fully justified is attempting to fight BT's white management and to fight my adversary in the form of the the professional lawyer sent by BT Group to defeat me, to silence me. Now speak up for yourself!

FYI - A substantial joint CMD agenda document formed the basis of the case management discussion. The Employment Judge was being asked to determine whether or not the Claimant's case should be heard before Reading ET in July 2012 as described within Tribunal Orders of 4. Nov. 2011 sent to the parties to my claim. 

Throughout the CMD the Claimant argued that, yes, my claim should be allowed to proceed to full hearing and that all of my evidence was admissible and should be heard. 

BT's lawyer argued to the contrary. That the First Respondent - BT Group apply to the Tribunal to strike out the BME BT employee's claim in whole, and if not in whole, then in substantial part.

About an hour and a quarter later, muttering a respectful ...Thank you sir... I put my documents in my briefcase i.e. a shopping bag, and followed BT's lawyer and paralegal out the room and down the corridor. I turned off to get into the lift to leave the building. When I spied my face in the escalator's mirror I noticed that I was wearing a bloody great big broad grin, on me mush. I laughed....*

BT lawyer? BT Legal? who's scared of them? Not I said the honest, decent, truthful and trustworthy black man who is Colin Jarvis. How so? Because I am scared of, frightened of and go in fear of no man and/or no entity. (innit John(Coffey) - you Uncle Tom Prick black person BNP sphincter licking cowardly twat, you!)

I laughed...*...nothing like counting your chickens... is there! (Discounting, for the moment July 2012) ...with reference to that 3/2/12 CMD and my subsequent 6-10 /8/12 ET claim hearing, you can be 100% certain that I was not wearing a self satisfied smile on my boat race when I got into the lift on the particular afternoon of the 7/8/12.

On the contrary on that 7/8/12 afternoon, man, was I irate or what!

I was completely furious with myself, so irate and so gutted and disappointed in myself that I could not think straight. 
The reason? I had allowed myself to get well and truly duffed up - good and proper by BT's Contentious lawyer and I was also given another good going over by the female Employment Judge hearing my claim, at one and the same time as that BT lawyer was beating me up at Tribunal. The win, the victory? She made an application for the claim to be halted and heard no further, I objected and argued BT's application be refused. The  Respondent sympathetic Claimant hostile Employment Judge fucked me over and sided with BT's lawyer and I witnessed my pray escape without being compelled to squeak out from their facial sphincters the verbal diaherre that was their witness statement evidence, their stupid, wholly mendacious, fabricated, risible and so so childish "evidence.....   2Bcontd...

Take it from me on 7 Aug. 2012 BTs lawyer done the business for her employer and (categorically no sour grapes intended) both BTs lawyer and the other BT employees Respondents got lucky- for want of a better expression - got very lucky in more ways than one - with the allocation of the 'Respondent sympathetic / Respondent empathetic' / Claimant hostile Employment Judge before whom my claim was heard.

Fact: There was NO WAY that BT Group via that BT lawyer nor that Employment Judge was EVER going to permit this black man to place those five - guilty as sin - sad, wholly dishonest, demeaningly pathetic, gang - mentality cowardly white BT employees under oath and then permit the black BT employee who was the self representing Claimant to question and cross examine those five white BT employees cowards whom I had single-handed FORCE MARCHED into that Tribunal Courtroom. No way in the world.

Take my word for this fact - Not one of those five workplace and/or trade union place dishonest bullying lying workplace cowards EVER thought that I would succeed in compelling them to sit in that Tribunal Courtroom. Well they were, emphatically, proved wrong!

AND what a pitiful, pathetic, sad, stupid, sheepish, vacuous, dishonest, lying workplace/trade union place bunch(bunce) of workplace racists, workplace cowards, workplace bullies and  workplace liars - those five white BT employees and their equally cowardly vacuous accompanying BT Friend- manager(HA!) whom they had brought along to Tribunal for his scum, lying, cowardly support and backing. What a sad sorry sick pathetic incestuous sight that group six white BT Openreach employees appeared to me, as I stood and watched them as they slunk past me into the Tribunal Courtroom, eyes averted. 

I, BT, the CWU and the Tribunal in reality and in fact all KNEW and/or all KNOW the above sentiments to be true, factual and accurate!

Anyway I digress. My 19&27 July / 6&7 August / 5&26 Sept. 2012 battles at Reading with BT & CWU lawyers and Employment Judges are not for this particular post.

Speaking of which...re my 3 Feb 2012 CMD judgement?

I beat 'em I defeated BTs lawyer. Hands down. 
I will publish/attach the Employment Judge Salter's CMD judgement ordering my claim to proceed to full hearing on this blog post at a later time.

Re: 3/2/12 - I had asked a senior BME CWU member - who sits on the CWUs NEC & the CWUs RAC - to please come to the 3 Feb.2012 CMD with me to help, support and accompany me. I didn't hear a thing back from him. I had also asked my CWU CC&TV branch officers for accompanying support at my 3 Feb's CMD, again silence.
So I went into battle alone, against one of BT Group's in house professional lawyers, who were fully case prepared and well versed in adversarial legal combat. BT and me doing battle in front of an Employment Judge who was professional, dispassionate, impartial, evenhanded, objective and fair minded. Unlike the Employment Judge whom my 6/7 Aug. 2012 claim was heard. I won the CMD!

FYI - BT Group's legal representative made a total of four separate applications to strike out my claim to various Employment Judge's, I made four separate objections. BT lost all four, I won all four. (2Bcont...) 

Yep, at that Feb. 2012 CMD I was abandoned*... - by utter hypocrites, completely disingenuous and yes - the cowardly, unprincipled and frightened / fearful CWU trade union organisation and the members - BME and none BME members - therein. ...*I went into battle single handed against the disgracefully hypocritical and completely disingenuous and yes - cowardly, unprincipled and frightened / fearful FTSE 100 white management of BT Group Plc at that CMD and won the argument to proceed to full case hearing of my claim against BTs management and five white BT employees.

Reference the employer BT Group and the CWU trade union* in respect of the proscribed and prohibited conduct and actions of workplace/trade union place white lying, dishonest, racist cowards, workplace/trade union place lying, dishonest bullying cowards and workplace/trade union place lying, dishonest, harassing gang mentality cowards, workplace/trade union place Uncle Tom black persons, et al. *The facts of life is thisIn the end it will ALWAYS come down to - BT & CWU - WHITE PEOPLE PROTECTING WHITE PEOPLE PROTECTING WHITE PEOPLE.

WHILST BT & CWU BME EMPLOYEES / MEMBERS WHO ARE NOT UNCLE TOMS NEVERTHELESS KEEP THEIR HEADS DOWN, KEEP OUT OF HARMS WAY - WAITING FOR THE DUST TO SETTLE, WAITING FOR THE DANGER TO PASS, WAITING FOR THE RISK TO DISAPPEAR, WAITING FOR THE DANGER TO BE NONE EXISTENT. AND THEN WHEN THE COAST IS CLEAR, THOSE SAME BT/CWU BME EMPLOYEES / MEMBERS COME OUT OF HIDING / BREAK COVER, TO FEED - LIKE PARASITIC LEACHES - ON THE BENEFIT OF A BLACK MAN'S SINGLE HANDED, FEARLESS AND PRINCIPLED ENDEAVOURS AGAINST THOSE CORPORATE WHITE PEOPLE PROTECTING WHITE PEOPLE PROTECTING WHITE PEOPLE COWARDLY DISINGENUOUS HYPOCRITES.

SOME [BT & CWU] BLACK PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT UNCLE TOMS WOULD DO WELL TO TAKE A GOOD, HARD, HONEST LOOK AT THEMSELVES IN THE MIRROR. SOME [BT & CWU] BLACK PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT UNCLE TOMS NEED  TO TAKE A GOOD, HARD, HONEST LOOK AT THEMSELVES IN THE MIRROR. p.s. FOR BT/CWU UNCLE TOM BLACK PERSON PRICK HIS FATE AND DESTINY POST 11/7/13 IS NOT IN HIS HANDS. 

Personally speaking, I have absolute no difficulties about my dignity and my self respect as a black man when I put my head on my pillow at night. I am knowledgeable about many and numerous supposedly, so called good and decent people, but, sadly fearful and self delusional people - black people and white people - for whom laying their head on their own pillow at night with a clear conscience and with their dignity and self respect in tact - is a bloody impossibility. Both I and they KNOW of whom I speak and to whom I refer. Of that I have no doubt!

Anyway...re: 3 Feb.2012 CMD - I beat 'em !
The judgement handed down on the 3 Feb. to be posted on my blogs and social media websites, when I get around to it.

2Bcontd....

No comments:

Post a Comment