Thursday 27 June 2013

25/6/13 Milton Keynes Magistrates' Court. 11/7/13 High Wycombe Magistrates' Court.

https://twitter.com/colindjarvis1 / https://twitter.com/ColinJarvis27

Full, detailed reporting of the 25/6 public trial in which I appeared as the defendant will be posted in the near future on my FB G+ Blogger

On 26/6 I have made it clear to HMCTS system that I wish to proceed to trial on 11/7 to answer the CPS's 15/3 charge brought against me.

Re: Colin Jarvis's 12 Dec. 2006 public protest outside BT Centre EC1A 7AJ. 


The right to legitimate and lawful peaceful public protest (with placards and accompanying identifying photos, names and verbatim quotes from the CWU members / BT employees concerned) which is every citizen's right, will AGAIN be exercised by this black British citizen post 11/7/2013.

I am hopeful that good decent and honest black people and good decent and honest white people people, in possession of mass communication social media devices, will bare witness to this British black man's public protest demonstration.

Time will tell.

12 Dec. 2006 My public protest placards read:

Placard 1: 

I AM A BT EMPLOYEE, NOT FOR LONG THO' I BET.

BUT THIS TALE HAS TO BE TOLD. I AM UNAFRAID TO TELL IT.

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED OR INTIMIDATED BY MY EMPLOYER'S CONFIDENTIALITY DIKTAT NO BT EMPLOYEES ARE NAMED BY ME HERE.

Placard 2:

BT MANAGEMENT DECLINE TO SACK A RACIST EMPLOYEE. WHY?

BT REGIONAL MANAGEMENT REFUSE TO SACK A RACIST EMPLOYEE, CWU MEMBERS ASK YOURSELVES WHY?


Placard 3:

A RACIST BT EMPLOYEE LIED, DENIED, MITIGATED, EXCUSED, DECEIVED AND GOT AWAY WITH KEEPING HIS JOB.

BT'S EQUALITY & DIVERSITY POLICY. BT SAY ONE THING IN PUBLIC AND DO OTHERWISE IN PRIVATE AND THEN HIDE BEHIND THE VAIL OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND CONSISTENCY OF OUTCOME.

A BULLYING BT EMPLOYEE LIED, DENIED, MITIGATED, EXCUSED, DECEIVED AND GOT AWAY WITH KEEPING HIS JOB.


Placard 4:

BT EMPLOYEES YOU CAN: LIE DENY, EXPLAIN DECEIVE AND YOU WILL GET AWAY WITH IT (Just ask BT employees phillip douglas aka phil the nigger (sic) he of  ...you're not working me like a nigger... ...you're not working me like a fucking nigger...(sic) (c. Nov. 2010.) his puppet master lee foulkes, their mates danny thorp, keith benwell & andrew macdonald et al)

GET AWAY WITH WHAT? ANYTHING !

EQUALITY & DIVERSITY WITHIN SOME PARTS OF BT IS SELECTIVE. IT IS A JOKE, A FARCE. (IN MY OPINION)

Placard 5:

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment