Sunday 19 May 2013

My 9 May '13 arrest and detention by Aylesbury Thames Valley Police. Re: Neil Landymore and mathew gordon.




If you, the reader, have voluntarily, and unsolicited, chosen to search for and access any of my social media websites, the following (i) to (iv) & (i) to (vii) facts are for that reader's information:

(i) Nothing of what happens to me within the criminal justice system c. Jan to July 2013 is in any way a secret, or private or confidential. 

(ii) Nothing of what happened to me within BT Group and within the CWU c.1999 to 2012 is in any way a secret, or private or confidential.

(iii) Nothing of what was, voluntarily and unsolicited said to me and/or done to me by either any other BT/CWU person(s) and/or group of persons - within BT Group and within the CWU is in any way a secret, or private or confidential.

(iv) Nothing of what Colin Jarvis said and/or did within BT and within the CWU c.1999 to 2012 is in any way a secret, or private or confidential. 

FYI: Re: the above (i) - (iv) & any and all visitors/readers - be you innocent, be you, blamelessly ignorant of the facts of the matter, be you guilty by your cowardly, unprincipled and hypocritical omission(s) OR be you and your mate(s) one of the - guilty as sin - dishonest, BT workplace incestuous bullying cowards, racist cowards, harassing cowards, cowardly liars,  OR be you BT workplace incestuous cowardly black person Uncle Tomswho choose to access any and all of my public social media websites Re: (i) - (iv) above, I advance the following argument - GET USE TO IT ! 

If, however, it is the case that another person and/or other persons - i.e. you and/or any of your stupid BT/CWU - suck buddy - mates do not like, do not welcome and/or objects to Colin Jarvis's erstwhile BT workplace / CWU trade union-place connection with yourself and/or themselves being described - in context, accurately and concisely - within Colin Jarvis's publicly accessible social media websites - as and when I choose to articulate those historic and contemporaneous facts and information - then please feel free to not like / please feel free to not welcome / please feel free to object to and please please feel free to use your right to complain to the police.  
If you consider what Colin Jarvis publicly describes within his social media in relation to yourself to be illegal, then such a person and/or persons has the absolute right and entitlement in law to seek redress via the criminal justice system, if that person(s) are of the view that Colin Jarvis is conducting himself in an unlawful and criminal manner in respect of his reference to that particular person (you) and/or persons (your BT/CWU mates) within the honestly expressed honest comment that comprises the entire and growing content of Colin Jarvis social media public websites. 

No problem. I am happy for you to make your allegations and/or your complaints to the police.

What will happen is that when you exercise that fundamental right to make a complaint to the police, the police will simply - surprise surprise -  implement and carry out the law.

If my personal experience is anything to go by the police will - impartially, courteously, professionally and conscientiously - do their job. i.e. Take your complaint to police seriously, investigate the allegation(s), take witness statements from you and then come to my home to arrest me and detain me for questioning.  Following which the CPS will charge me and bring me before a court for the alleged criminal conduct which you state has been carried out against you by me. The CPS will cite the contents of my social media websites and cite the complainant's(s)  - your - witness statement(s).

The point being this: There is absolutely nothing  that is secret, or private or confidential about that transparent, open, legal process. Is there?

Just as there is, similarly, nothing that is secret, or private or confidential about any and all public court proceedings wherein Colin Jarvis is the defendant on Trial and wherein you are a CPS witness. (innit..! :-) 

Therefore:
On 9 May I was arrested (for the fourth time) by TVP for: the alleged harassment of Neil Landymore & for: the alleged racially aggravated harassment of mathew gordon. I was interviewed under caution. I answered the allegations that were made against me to the police by the two named individuals.

I stated clearly and plainly that I wholly refute any and all allegations of harassment , racially aggravated or otherwise, of any other person(s) inclusive of BT Openreach employees Neil Landymore and mathew gordon.

I further stated, unequivocally, that in respect of multiple allegations of criminal harassment of another person(s) my position - as from 10/01/13 - is that I totally refute any and all such allegation(s) and that this remains the case in relation to my 9 May '13 arrest and detention following complaints made to police by BT employees Neil Landymore and mithew gordum. 
I further said that this will remain my position up until I am invited to take the witness stand and give evidence under oath, as the defendant within criminal proceedings, to The Milton Keynes Magistrates Court and to The High Wycombe Magistrates Courts on 25/6 & 11/7 respectively.

([After 25/06/13 & 11/07/13 I will of course, irrespective of the outcome of the Trial(s), write a comprehensive online report for public consumption, describing those public court room Trial proceedings. Identifying all Crown witnesses describing and reproducing witness statements contents given to police and used by the CPS to prosecute me. Post Trial reports will also include the contents of all relevant BT & CWU documents that form a significant part of my legal defence which I, as the defedant, have disclosed and provided to Aylesbury Thames Valley Police 12/3/13 and to the CPS via my legal representative, and will rely upon in public court, and I will describe, verbatim, the verbal evidence of the persons in court who appear as witnesses for the Crown and as witnesses for the defence.])

Re: 9 May: TVP investigating officers put Neil Landymore's and mathew gordon's allegations to me separately and I responded as described  below.

(i) I have never held nor do I now hold a view about BT employee line manager Neil Landymore. I evidenced to TVP that as far as I am concerned and from my very tangential and tenuous contact with and knowledge of Neil Landymore in his capacity as a BT employee I know him to be nothing other than a normal, ordinary run of the mill BT line manager. I stated that I had never been managed by nor spoken to by him, that I can recall. I stated that my social media content wherein BT employee Neil Landymore is referred to is self explanatory, is placed within context and, I would argue, is readily understandable and comprehensible by any reasonable person. 
I asked the interviewing police officers to indicate, within any of my social media content, exactly where I have stated and/or implied that Neil Landymore is anything other than a run of the mill BT line manager, who is described as simply carrying out a specific part of a BT line manager's job, namely the roll out of BT Group's - bullshit - diversity and equality workplace policy to the BT employees they are paid to manage on a day to day basis.

When the specific areas of contention were pointed out and identified to me by the investigating police officers, I provided appropriate, true and accurate responses. In short, I stated that how and in what way another person(s) chooses to read and/or to interpret what they voluntarily read of my social media content is a matter for that person(s) and one that is beyond my control. I can only say in evidence in answer to the complaint made against me by Neil Landymore what I know and believe any reasonable person would interpret, would comprehend and would understand any and all of my social media content to be describing.

I evidenced to police that within my social media content I make clear and plain that in respect of BT employee line manager Neil Landymore I am simply quoting, I am simply describing and I am simply articulating the words. the sentiments, the expressed strongly held opinions of, the passionately expressed views of and the detailed conversations of two other BT employees' workplace contacts with and workplace interactions with that particular BT line manager, Neil Landymore - as told to me, as voluntarily and unsolicited told to me by those two BT employees. Namely: BT employee dominic martello/distefano (c.2006/7&10/11) & black person BT employee ***** ****** aka Uncle Tom PrickP****e (c. 2008/9/10/11)

FYI: On 9 May I evidenced to TVP that if BT line manager Neil Landymore's complaint to police is that he asserts that my social media content is unlawful in respect of identifying him by name and job title within my social media websites, then Neil Landymore is required to have the CPS concur with that assertion of criminal harassment by Colin Jarvis. Then I will be charged with that criminal offence and I will be ordered to attend court as the defendant on Trial, to hear Mr Landymore and the Crown's prosecutor put his evidence to and to stand that evidence up in a public court to a Magistrates Bench and prove his "evidence" of criminal harassment conducted against him by me, to be true beyond a reasonable doubt.
I concluded my police interview under caution in relation to BT line manager Neil Lanymore's complaints to police against me by stating the fact that I am not responsible for another person's(s) reading of and/or another person's(s) interpretation of the straight forward, descriptive narratives contained on my Blogger, FB, Google+ Twitter etc. websites.

                      ____________________

The TVP investigating officers then put to me the allegations of racially aggravated harassment of BME BT employee mathew gordon, which is the complaint that was made to TVP against me by m. gordon. 

I evidenced to police that within my social media content I make clear and plain that in respect of BT employee mathew gordon, I am simply quoting, I am simply describing and I am simply articulating the words. the sentiments, the expressed strongly held opinions of, the expressed views of and the detailed conversations of two other BT employees' workplace contacts with and workplace interactions with that particular BME BT employee mathew gordon - as told to me, as voluntarily and unsolicited told to me by two other BT employees. Namely: BT employee dominic martello/distefano (c.2006/7&10/11) and black person BT employee ***** ****** aka Uncle Tom PrickP****e (c.2008/9/10/11)

I then evidenced to police my own BT workplace contact - and related matters, with the complainant m. gordon.

This is what I said to the police:  

(i) In Jan. 2006, because he was a black BT employee and because of the surname he has, I had chosen to, voluntarily, inform mathew gordon of the fact that I had started the formal BT grievance complaints procedure against a known BT workplace racist. A bullying, cowardly BNP supporting racist who is an established BT employee and that things may well become difficult for black BT employees in BT's Aylesbury area and BT South Mids. as a consequence of my outing this particular hard core BT workplace  racist bully within BT's Griffin Ln. yard. I stated to m. gordon: "This is serious brother". (sic)

(ii) I then told the investigating police officers that mithew gordumb's response to me was: Yeah, if it's true. (sic)

(iii) I then stated to the TVP investigating officers that alarm bells immediately went off in my head when that black BT employee voiced his stupid, risible and pathetic scepticism and doubt as to the veracity of my statement to him regarding the bullying, cowardly racist moron who is the "substantive C1 grade BT IT Gold User team leader supervisor" whom I had identified to him. I told police that from that point on I ceased all further workplace contact with the black BT employee - m. gordon.

(iv) I then told police that in the summer of 2006 at HP20 2EL, BT employee dominic martello informed me that the black BT employee m. gordon was openly presenting to other BT employees within BT's Griffin Ln. HP19 8BP the following: ...I'll give evidence against him (i.e. Colin Jarvis) if it'll stop him getting the money" (sic). d.martello stated to me that m. gordon was presenting that he was willing to give this "evidence" of his, in support of and in backing for both the bullying, dishonest cowardly white racist "substantive C1 grade BT IT Gold User team leader supervisor" and the Level 2 BT line manager garry lawrence, against whom I had raised separate FS1GC. Dominic Martello / Distefano, not for the first time, then went onto voice his utter contempt for and his loathing of the black BT employee - m. gordon - he was speaking to me about.

(v) I then told the police that because the Jarvis and the Gordon families have connections going back to the early 60's, I telephoned and visited m. gordon's father several times in the summer of 2006. I also spoke to m gordon's uncle Chris Gordon after dominic martello had provided me with Chris Gordon's mobile number. I made it clear to both Sonna and Chris Gordon that mathew gordon was ignorantly harming, damaging, interfering in, compromising and destroying another black man's legitimate and proper attempts to hold to account a white BT employee racist coward and a hypocritical cowardly mindset of BT's white management structure within BT's workplace, and will they both please have a sobering, quiet and serious word in mathew gordon's shell like. I asked Sonna and Chris Gordon: "..Is the boy stupid or what?". (sic).

(vi) I concluded my evidence to TVP in relation to m.gordon with the fact that I do not retract nor withdraw any of the entered text and narrative within my social media websites in regards to m. gordon. That I refute the allegations made against me by m. gordon and that I am prepared to defend myself in a public court against the "evidence" of m. gordon if the CPS choose to prosecute me and put mathew gordon in the witness box of a public court and enter his "evidence" of racially aggravated harassment of a black man by another black man.

(vii) I concluded my evidence to TVP in relation to both the parties who have made complaints to police alleging that I am conducting criminal harassment of them, with the following:

My empirical, knowledgeable and first hand experience of BT employees dominic martello /distefano and BME BT employee ***** ****** - having engaged in lenghty conversations and discussions with both persons over a considerable period of time, both in BT's workplace and socially - is the fact that both persons have historically made very clear and plain to me their personal loathing of, their personal contempt for, their personal resentment of and their personal antipathy toward these two specific BT employees line managers. That being as a result of dominic martello / distefano's and his BME BT colleague's BT workplace interactions and contacts c. 2006/7/8/9/10/11 with the aforementioned BT bods.

Comprende ?

N.B. I am of honest view, as a result of having spent hours and hours listening to dominic martello / distefano and his BME BT colleague ***** ****** talking about, expressing their opinion about and detailing their BT workplace interactions with and experience of their BT colleagues Neil Landymore and mathew gordon. I am of the honest opinion and honestly held view that both dominic martello /distefano and his BME BT colleague ***** ****** are both fixated on, are obsessed with and are paranoid about the two BT employees who have made complaints and statements to TVP against me, that resulted in my arrest and detention on 9 May.

I belief this fixated, obsessed paranioa is made worse by martello's/distefano's and his black **** buddy's personal dislike of, distrust of and the covert personal contempt which dominic martello/distefano and BME BT employee ***** ****** hold toward each other. As, privately and confidentially told to me by both martello/distefano and by his black BT **** buddy ***** ****** separately. c. 2006/7 & in 2008/9/10/11.

Ditto martello/distefano & his "BT Friend" and suck buddy: the racist dummy BT employee danny thorp. 
Ditto martello's/distefano's black BT **** buddy ***** ****** & dumbo - millwall twat - danny(McDonalds) thorpe! [innit UTP****e ! :-) ]

I am more than happy to and I intend to narrate and reproduce, within my social media websites, all those germane and revealing (and so so mind numbingly fucking boring conversations and discussions I was "privileged" to be made party to inside and outside of BT re: dominic martello / distefano and his black BT **** buddy ***** ****** aka U-T-Prick,  

No comments:

Post a Comment