Wednesday 9 January 2013

Colin Jarvis - dominic martello. c. 2006


[exchange of emails on receiving CWU Employment Tribunal Rep refusal.]
 
TO:DOMINIC MARTELLO  Sunday, 29 October 2006, 20:41
Dom, I won't actually call him a cocksucker just yet, but I fear it will have to be said eventually. Listen, I'm a bit behind schedule with casework, letters to friends etc so need to ask you to delay Tony's couple of hours out with us till I get letter/card off to him okay?. Don't forget to let me have your new mobi number when you have it and also let me have your btmobi for emergencies. Thats it for now. I will await bushbaby's fucking excuses and bullshit this coming week. If the union think I am going to take the pressure off they are so fucking wrong gumba, so fucking wrong. Still all / everyone will find out soon enough how fucking aggrieved and angry I am. Then I'll sit back and watch as every fucker dives for cover.
Fuck em man, it's got to be done!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be in touch.

DOMINIC MARTELLO <dominic.martello@btinternet.com> wrote:
COLIN
I would like you if you get a chance to say to that prick andy fucking bushbaby that if he feels concerned enough for what ever the conversation was with his union saftey rep to mention to her that AYLESBURY IS A RACIST YARD,why does he not feel compelled to do something about it,coz if this is how he feels about aylesbury then why dont he stick with you gumba right to the end.
YOU FUCKING ASK HIM THAT AND TELL HIM FROM ME THAT HE IS A COCK SUCKER

No comments:

Post a Comment