Thursday 26 October 2017

john coffey green mile field nigger





in BTs unionised w/places once in BTs aylesbury yard and once when working together on two separate occasions in 2011 brian prince complained to me about the fact that the bunceophile lee foulkes BTemployee '96 habitually called him "john" (as in john coffey) ever since princey started working w/ foulkes jan2008. thats over 3 yrs of being called not by his given name but my the name "john" by the racist resentful grudge holding bunceophile lee foulkes. twice princey complained to me about foulkes and twice princey told me that foulkes sometimes got it wrong and called him "george" and foulkes's mate and lapdog steve (halsey) wld correct foulkes w/ "no its john, lee, not george" 

by the way princey complained to me about being called john coffey by foulkes at work, princey was pleading w/me to do something to stop foulkes ridiculing him as being a big dumb ignorant oversized (fat/obese in princey's case) fictitious field nigger character @work. princey took it from a bunceophile and complained to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment